Caleb and Sarah preview A Town Called Mercy by Toby Whithouse with brand new contributor Nat Slow. They also discuss some of your comments on Dinosaurs on a Spaceship – don’t forget to download our commentary and read James’ review too!
This week The Doctor gets a gun, a Stetson and a cyborg! The Doctor ignores the keep out sign on a visit to A Town Called Mercy – will you too?
If you want a few more hints, read on…
- Like Asylum of the Daleks, it opens with voice-over narration.
- Someone is looking for the Doctor.
- The Doctor’s language skills don’t just include “Baby”!
- Thematically, it recalls Russell T Davies’ series 1 episode Boom Town, but without a farting alien in sight (or smell).
- Someone prefers to be called Susan…
Are you looking forward to A Town Called Mercy? Let us know your expectations in the comments, or via Twitter, Facebook or email, and come back on Saturday for our commentary!